[Mediawiki-l] Page Edit tab does not work in Firefox

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:22:43 UTC 2007

Maya Narayanan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, the images don't give much info.  I have attached the localsettings.php
> and main.css to which we made changes.  The skin is monobook. Page source is
> also provided.  There is a tag -

>  class="ns-0 ltr">
>
> could this be the culprit? :-)

This tag is certainly wrong. It shouldn't be there.

The problem is in your main.css I have tried it and it broke my install
in the same way. As well as moving the elements around. I now have the
page title over the action tabs, so i guess it might have to do with the
z-order and positioning.
Try using an original main.css It will probably fix. Then you can readd
the changes little by little until you find where the problem is.