[Mediawiki-l] multilanguage in single project

Umidjon Rahmonberdiev u.rahmonberdiev at cgiar.org
Thu Apr 5 07:22:37 UTC 2007

Thanks Rob for you comprehensive answer.

If I decide to use multiple media wiki engines (like en.mysite.org,
ru.mysite.org) for different languages, is it possible to use a single user
authentication some how?

Best regards,

Umidjon B. Rahmonberdiev

NINP, Web Manager, CACAARI
P.O. Box 4564,6, Murtazaev St.,
Tashkent 700000, Uzbekistan
Tel.: (998-71) 137-21-30/69; Fax: (998-71) 120-71-25
E-mail: u.rahmonberdiev at cgiar.org
WWW: http://www.cacaari.org