[Mediawiki-l] iframes problem in modified Monobook skin

revansx at cox.net revansx at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 17:47:01 UTC 2007

I have modified my Monobook.php skin to include an "iframe" at the top (just above the article title). However, when I look at the page in my wiki, the wiki automatically goes to an article which is named what my iframe src= is pointed to. The iframe html code works fine in a page by itself. Can anyone help me understand why this is happening? ...and help me with a work around?

please advise.

The purpose of the iframe is to point to a php page which receives the article title and/or page_id via post data and provides an interactive html form from a different server....I do not want to use custom extensions because that requires that the authors use them...this needs to be automatic.

thanks,
-rich (revansx)