[Mediawiki-l] batch upload of images by wikiadmin

revansx at cox.net revansx at cox.net
Wed Apr 4 15:09:53 UTC 2007

Unfortunately,  my organization will not upgrade to PHP 5 (or some reason like that) I am stuck with mediawiki version 1.6.10. So, presumably, the importImages.php script became available later.

Although I can not upgrade my version of mediawiki, can I get a copy of the importImages.php file and add it to my maintenance scripts? Would it be compatible?

thanks,
- rich (revansx)