[Mediawiki-l] Page Edit tab does not work in Firefox

Maya Narayanan maya_narayanan at persistent.co.in
Wed Apr 4 11:44:03 UTC 2007

Maya Narayanan wrote:

> Hi,

> 1. I am not able to click the 'edit' tab in Firefox to edit a page.  There

> is no such problem in IE.

> 2. This problem is there for version 1.6.5 as well as 1.9.0

> 3. When the (mouse)pointer is moved on the 'article' tab, it can be
clicked

> (hyperlink hand symbol appears).  This does not appear for all the other

> tabs - discussion, edit, history.

> 4. However, the 'section edit' links work and editing is possible for

> individual sections.

> Did anyone come across an issue like this?  Any suggestions/help to fix
this

> is welcome.

> TIA,

> Maya Narayanan

Is your wiki somewhere public where it can be seen?

Maya Narayanan: NO. :-(

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.