[Mediawiki-l] dumphtml.php doesn't create any output files

j2k jacko2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:02:28 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm stuck with dumphtml.php. I want to create an offline version of
our company wiki, but it's not working on any of our installation :S

At first it give "PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information -
headers already sent by (output started at
E:\PubHtml\wiki\maintenance\dumpHTML.php:119) in
E:\PubHtml\wiki\includes\WebResponse.php on line 9" warnings, and the
all produced html pages flow to console, none files created. I tried
with the default path, and given path; with switches or without, no
change.

I searched the net, but I didn't find anything useful.. For the PHP
warning, I checked that none of the PHP files have BOM, and no
starting or trailing whitespaces before the first "<" and last ">".

Our mediawiki server config: Windows XP SP2, MediaWiki 1.9.3, PHP:
5.2.1 (apache2handler), MySQL 5.0.37-community-nt.

Thanks in advance,
Akos Szabo