[Mediawiki-l] templates

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Tue Apr 3 14:46:19 UTC 2007

To answer you " .. Aswell, is the "table" Icon in the edit area a
default to enable" this was answered last week to my same question.

This info is from Alexis Moinet, Ian Smith and Rob Church

1) go to this page

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Common.js

2) select the entire section starting with

/** Extra toolbar options
  *
  *  Maintainers: [[User:MarkS]]?, [[User:Voice of All]], [[User:R.
Koot]]
  */

3) in your wiki, in the search line enter

Wikimedia:Common.js

Create the new page if needed.  Then paste the text (from # 2) into the
page and save.

4) Go to your main page

5) Hard reset your browser.  In IE and Firefox this can be done by
SHIFT-Reload

Then edit a page.  The additional items should be now available

Thanks to this list again for helping me get this going

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy
206-770-5585