[Mediawiki-l] Keep template off category pages

mike at thestraws.net mike at thestraws.net
Tue Apr 3 11:13:37 UTC 2007

I have a template that is used for suborganizations in our group to build
their unique information into a standardized format.  Part of this template
includes categories so they can be listed on the appropriate category pages.
The problem is, the template itself shows up on the category page, too,
which I don't want.  Is there a way to keep the template from showing up
while still allowing it to put pages created from the template into the
category page?

Thanks!