[Mediawiki-l] Fwd: Top 10 Firefox bugs which affect MediaWiki

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 2 06:20:50 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org>
Date: Apr 2, 2007 8:20 AM
Subject: Top 10 Firefox bugs which affect MediaWiki
To: Wikimedia developers <wikitech-l at lists.wikimedia.org>

The "save page" issue gave me the idea that we could submit an
official input from the WMF to the Mozilla Foundation on 10 key issues
that affect users of MediaWiki (an thereby, WMF). We have a fairly
good relationship with Mozilla & I think they'd be willing to give
these issues some priority if we ask nicely. A quick search on
bugzilla.mozilla.org suggests there are plenty of issues; if someone
wants to take the lead on this, I've started a stub here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Top_10_Firefox_bugs

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic