[Mediawiki-l] Error when editing after upgrade

Roy Anger royanger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 19:35:32 UTC 2006

I imagine the following has been covered before, but I'm having trouble
locating specific information. I have just upgraded my wiki site from
1.5.6 to 1.6.8. Now whenever I edit a page I get the following error:

*Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data.
Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging
back in.

*If the solution has been covered before, please point me to it. I would
greatly appreciate that.

Thanks,
Roy