[Mediawiki-l] can't save messages

Tsahi Asher tsahi_75 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 15:44:05 UTC 2006

hi,
I've just upgraded from version 1.3.9 to 1.5.8, and after upgrade, I can't save
pages. when I click the Save button, I get back to the edit page. in most of the
times, it works only after I click save in the 3rd to 10th time, or even more.

if it's of any relevance, my host (sourceforge.net) doesn't allow web
applications to write to the web space, but that was the case with the
previous
version too.

thanks,
tsahi

--

The day Miscro$oft sells something that doesn't SUCK

is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.

http://www.geocities.com/tsahi_75