[Mediawiki-l] Adding the article problem.

Skorupski, Bartlomiej bskorupski at psi.de
Wed Sep 27 12:52:09 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a funny problem with wiki. I'm not even sure what is this caused by. I'm trying to add an article to corporate wiki. It has around 70 KB... Anyway I can add it to my testing wiki on localhost, but I cannot add it to corporate wiki. Around 62nd kilobyte at some point I cannot add anything more, because saving the article with this extra character/word/sentence causes that article becomes empty :D... Is that a matter of some configuration/bug/my browser/database whatever? How can that be fixed? Anyone encountered such problem?

Data from version special page
# MediaWiki: 1.7.1
# PHP: 5.1.4
# MySQL: 5.0.24