[Mediawiki-l] q) interwiki setting

WonYong iamjimy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:09:25 UTC 2006

hi, I find and get a file for interwiki setting.

http://drupal.org/node/14980

But, how to install?

==========================
[root@]# ls
CREDITS.txt  LICENSE.txt  interwiki.module
INSTALL.txt  README.txt   interwiki.sql
[root@]# mysql -u root -p wikidb < install.sql
[root@]# mysql -root -p wikidb
Enter password:

Your MySQL connection id is 40 to server version: 5.0.22

mysql> show tables;
+---------------------+
| Tables_in_wikidb    |
+---------------------+
| interwiki           |
| whw_archive         |
| whw_categorylinks   |
| whw_externallinks   |
| whw_filearchive     |
| whw_hitcounter      |
| whw_image           |
| whw_imagelinks      |
| whw_interwiki       |
| whw_ipblocks        |
32 rows in set (0.00 sec)
mysql>

I installed interwiki.sql as above. It is right?

What is interwiki.module? How to install?

--
JimyLinux