[Mediawiki-l] how to manage "in other languages"

Šerých Jakub Serych at panska.cz
Sun Sep 24 20:18:52 UTC 2006

I have two problems with functionality of "in other languages" box on my MW
server. I would like to point from my articles to related articles on
Wikipedia using standard interwikis. In this context I would like to:

1) Change the text from "in other languages" to something like "in other
wikis"

2) My MW is localized as Czech (CS) and so when I add [[cs:something]]
interwiki to an article, it is hiding it from in other languages box. I would
like to switch off this language filtering.

Does anybody know how to solve point 1) or 2)?

(MW 1.7.1)

Thanks in advance

Jakub