[Mediawiki-l] Strange "category" behaviour

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Sat Sep 23 11:02:12 UTC 2006

Maybe I haven't set something up correctly but I have (to me) some strange
category behaviour: when I put text on a category page, all the links in
that category disappear, and the pages which have that category gain the
text which I add!

e.g. on the following page, there is the category "Schools", when I go to
the "Schools" category and add some text, the 2 schools listed disappear.
http://en.tervuren.treekee.com/wiki/British_Primary

(If you ALL try this at once it will be difficult to follow.  Please feel
free to create "dummy" categories to test with.  The site is still in
test-only mode.)

What do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks.

Hugh