[Mediawiki-l] How to get outgoing email working and adsense

admin at 3dswiki.com admin at 3dswiki.com
Wed Sep 20 16:37:24 UTC 2006

I have a two part question:

1.  How do I get mediawiki to use this email address to send out forgotten passwords, to receive questions, comments and concerns from my users, and to keep track of changes?  Right now, no email is sent out at all.  I used this email address while doing the initial setup, but I do not know if it requires further changes.

2.  I want to add a small adsense ad to the left toolbar of each page to help recoup operating costs of the wiki.  What would be the simplest way for a non-php savy individual to do that?

Thanks

3dswiki Admin