[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 36, Issue 31

Jasmin Hannemann Jasmin.Hannemann at macd.com
Wed Sep 20 07:04:36 UTC 2006

Hi Brion,

I import the dump into a local wiki for the case that the server will
crashed. So  I have to import the data.
It doesn't matter what is in the local wiki, every changes in the local
wiki could be overwritten or deleted.
Has anybody an idea, what I should do, so that the ibdata file don't
grow so much?

Cheers
Jasmin

Message: 6