[Mediawiki-l] Box potral skeleton problem

Šerých Jakub Serych at panska.cz
Tue Sep 19 19:05:00 UTC 2006

I'm trying to create portal on my MW server using box portal skeleton used on
many portals on wikipedia (for example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Education)

I have copied all the templates needed, I followed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Portal and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Portal/Instructions.

All is working well, but the texts of portal sections are not closed in the
section boxes. Each section has good formated box heading, than existing "box
body" but only with height of aprox one text line. But all the text of
article is below that box body and not inside it. The width of the section
texts is responding to the width of each box.
When I open the template Portal:Box-header, it looks good with the example
latin text inside the box.

I'm unsuccessfuly trying to find the error for the days...

Has anybody any idea where could be the problem?

Or at least some tip to procedure, how to debug such pages, where you have
many templates encapsulated inside each other. I tried to preview the source
code of the page in FireFox and compare it for example with the Education
portal, but I'm totaly lost in the code :-(((

Thanks in advance for any help

Jakub

P.S. I cannot give you URL to my problematic server, because it is not yet
world published (I have access to it only from intranet at this time)