[Mediawiki-l] Creating a new page template

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Mon Sep 18 16:28:38 UTC 2006

Extensions are your first/best place to check out for add-on features....
there's a lot of them that do really neat things

Not sure it's too easy to do full-on drop downs

but you can preload a new page using this great extension
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox

so you could create some custom inputboxes for creating the specific types
of pages you regularly use.....that would present the user with an edit box
with some preloaded text of what items to fill in etc.....

Good luck/have fun

--
Chris Earle

"matt bravo" <mbravo53 at gmail.com> wrote in