[Mediawiki-l] ImageMagick Help

Jono Bradley jono.bradley at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 17 22:38:23 UTC 2006

You see the problem I have is this - I got to public_html then into 'Wiki'
and then into 'Images' but there is no folder named 'thumbs' to set the
permission.

Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image
`/home/Jono/domains/startrekprotection.com/public_html/wiki/images/thumb/500
px-Protection_newer.jpg': No such file or directory.

The image directory is set to permission 777 as I believe that permission
allows the uploads to commence on Wiki. So I'm assuming thats the permission
that allows apache to read and write.

All the images in the 'Image' file are 'apache' I think - as the UID and GID
on them all are 'apache'

Jono