[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Starting page

Daniel Wetzler danielwetzler at appleinfo.de
Wed Sep 13 12:26:20 UTC 2006

Dear mediawiki experts,

I have a very trivial problem but I didn't find the appropiate solution yet.

I have a running mediwiki, which works very well if I have on the same
webserver
a forwarding webpage which appoints to the mediawiki Start-page. If I
access that webpage I get the mediawiki main-page.
On the same webserver I created a virtual server which appoints directly
to the mediawiki main page.
If I try to access the main page via that virtual server I get an error
from the mediawiki ( The requested URL /mediawiki/index.php/Hauptseite was
not found on this server. ).
Does someone know what's the problem with my configuration ?

Best regards

Daniel Wetzler