[Mediawiki-l] 1034 error running MW 1.6.7

Caplan, Hillel (US - New York) hcaplan at deloitte.com
Mon Sep 11 12:22:09 UTC 2006

I am getting the following 1034 error when I save a page from the edit
screen. I can only recreate the error on the one particular page.
Subsequently clicking on the article tab gets the updated content though
(before that both the Article and Edit tabs are highlighted when I get
the error). Below are my Wiki's system information, the error message,
and the text of the page in question.