[Mediawiki-l] Breadcrumb feature

Gordon Adel Adel.Gordon at northampton.Ac.Uk
Fri Sep 8 08:58:23 UTC 2006

Thanks again...

kwbreadcrumbTAL() function is not defined though, and I'm not 100% on
where to define it... could you possibly enlighten me?

Many Thanks

Adel

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.