[Mediawiki-l] Accented URLs not redirecting properly

Stuart Maxwell stumaxis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 05:13:56 UTC 2006

Kasimir - That helps.  I think I understand how to write my htaccess file.

However, I still can't figure out how to do the character translation.
Where do I look for the right translation code table?  Sorry if I'm being
thick about this, but I've looked up Unicode and a half-dozen other tables
and I can't figure out what I'm missing.  In other words... in what table
does %2528 translate to a "(", etc.?

-stuart