[Mediawiki-l] add javascript on article save

developer dev at vismaya.info
Sat Sep 2 11:27:34 UTC 2006

I need to include some custom JavaScript dynamically when a new article is
created.  I can see that includes/Article.php has the function
insertNewArticle and hooks which I could use. I have read up the hooks
functions and that doesn't seem to be a solution for what I need.

I am able to redirect to a new page with the necessary JavaScript after the
article is saved, but I would rather do it within the wiki app standards, if
possible.
This JavaScript code is to be included conditionally, the conditional
statement is being handled fine via an "if" statement.

any suggestions are welcome.