[Mediawiki-l] Registering wiki and forum both in one. Login/logout wiki and forum both in one.

Wang Jerry wkbjerry at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 02:01:18 UTC 2006

I have heard of the idea although I didn't know the project named
LiquidThreads was ongoing. Since my schedule is pretty tight, I can't
wait for the wonderful project bearing mature fruit.
So I decide to hack the MediaWiki myself and I am moving forward fast
to achieve the desired functionalities. As long as I get the point,
I'll share the solution to all you friends. Wish me good luck!