[Mediawiki-l] Images absent from imagelinks table

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Tue Oct 31 18:31:03 UTC 2006

> How to know the names of ALL pages contained in an article?
> Ok, we can use the content in wiki syntax but i guess there is a more
DB
> oriented way to do it.

select * from imagelinks where il_from in (select page_id from page
where page_title="Dali_Theatre_and_Museum")

Untested, but that's the gist of it... look up the page_id from the page
table, then use that as the il_from field in the imagelinks table.

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.