[Mediawiki-l] Images absent from imagelinks table

Vinsil garbageboxe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 17:43:48 UTC 2006

Hello,

I notice that for a lot of images don't have any entry in the imagelinks
table.
For example

  use cur;
  select * from imagelinks where il_to LIKE '%Figueres%';

returns me two records but not 150px-Mus%C3%A9e_Salvador_Dali_Figueres.JPG
which is present in the Dali_Theatre_and_Museum article.

How to know the names of ALL pages contained in an article?
Ok, we can use the content in wiki syntax but i guess there is a more DB
oriented way to do it.

Thanks!