[Mediawiki-l] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Multiple wikis using same directory

christoph.huesler at css.ch christoph.huesler at css.ch
Tue Oct 31 14:36:48 UTC 2006

Hi

You can, but you don't have to. I used different databases (all owned by
the same user), but you can use the same database and just specify a
different table prefix for each wiki. So you have all the options you have
with completely different wikis, but don't have to update the source for
each (you have to update the database for each wiki, though).

hth
chris