[Mediawiki-l] FCK and 1.8.2

Mr Scsi mrscsi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 19:24:23 UTC 2006

I upgraded to MW 1.8.2 over the weekend, and a previously working FCKeditor
seems broken.
The image browser is returning an 'ajax request error' message.

My $wgScriptPath = ""; hasn't changed.
and my FCKConfig.mwScriptPath = "."; hasn't changed.

I have tried to figure out what is happening by turining on the debug in the
fck_image.js and tracing the steps.
I get a popup window with: 'RSD: wfSajaxSearchFCKeditor uri =
/./index.php?action=ajax&rs=wfSajaxSearchImageFCKeditor&rsargs[]=abe/post =
null'

If I paste this into the browser, it returns a blank page.

Any Ideas why this would be?

Is there something that changed in 1.8?