[Mediawiki-l] Multi-language interwiki links error when saving an article

Jej jejc at free.fr
Mon Oct 30 15:00:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I want to insert an interwiki link to another language. I created a new
interwiki link in the DB. When I insert [[fr:My article]] in an article
and save it I get the following error :

*Fatal error*: Trying to clone an uncloneable object of class
DBQueryError in */includes/Exception.php* on line *202*

Strangly the preview works well, I have a new link in the "In other
languages" panel. I get the same error with different language codes.

Any idea ? Thanks.
Jej

==============
    * MediaWiki: 1.8.2
    * PHP: 5.0.5-Debian-0.8~sarge1 (apache)
    * MySQL: 4.0.24_Debian-10sarge2-log
    * Extensions:
          o Extension functions:
                + wfNiceCategoryList
          o Parser extension tags:
                + <ncl> and <pre>
          o Parser function hooks:
                + int, ns, urlencode, lcfirst, ucfirst, lc, uc,
localurl, localurle, fullurl, fullurle, formatnum, grammar, plural,
numberofpages, numberofusers, numberofarticles, numberoffiles,
numberofadmins, language, padleft, padright and anchorencode