[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Spellchecker

Niall METHVEN niallmethven at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:17:23 UTC 2006

I have tried to install WikiSpeller
(http://collaborate.extension.org/wiki/WikiSpeller) without success so
far.

I am using suitable versions of MediaWiki etc. but the installation
guides are very brief and cannot find any help elsewhere.

The only instruction is to add
'include_once('extensions/WikiSpeller/WikiSpeller.php')' to
LocalSettings.php.

There is also, however, a 'docs' folder with lots of files within.

If anyone can assist in helping exactly where everything goes and what
needs changed with a little more detail I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Niall

On 25/10/06, Matt <datahead4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have used WikiSpeller successfully on a couple of occasions.
>
> http://collaborate.extension.org/wiki/WikiSpeller
>
> On 10/25/06, Niall METHVEN <niallmethven at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Wiki Lovers
> >
> > I am looking for a spellcheker for my current MediaWiki installation,
> > I have read details on ones from years ago but nothing seems current.
> > It would have to be a server-side installation I would guess?
> >
> > If anyone has experience of this your help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Running:
> >
> > * MediaWiki: 1.6.8
> > * PHP: 5.0.4 (cgi-fcgi)
> > * MySQL: 5.0.21-standard-log
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > NM

What will your office Secret Santa be this year?

www.PostaPoo.com