[Mediawiki-l] "Not logged in" in red near the "Save button"

Sy Ali sy1234 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 03:20:32 UTC 2006

On 10/29/06, Eric K <ek79501 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Thanks! Is there a way to do this so that there's something eye-catching near the Save button if people are not logged in? I'm not sure what change I should make and where in the monobook.

Sorry, I don't know offhand.. I haven't played with skins for a very
very long time.

I also wonder if it's possible to have a default language setting..
and just copy english to that anonymous-user language.. and then put
the 'save' button in all caps or something.  This is just speculation,
I'm not sure how to do it..