[Mediawiki-l] "Not logged in" in red near the "Save button"

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 00:17:44 UTC 2006

Hi Ali,
  Thanks! Is there a way to do this so that there's something eye-catching near the Save button if people are not logged in? I'm not sure what change I should make and where in the monobook.
  I appreciate your help!
  Eric

Sy Ali <sy1234 at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 10/28/06, Eric K wrote:
> This text is still hard to see. What should really be there in addition is "Not logged in" in bold RED right below the "Save Box". THATS the most crucial time when we need to know if we are not logged in.

For you, perhaps the easiest thing to do for your wiki is to edit your
default skin .. just copy monobook.. then make a noticible change to
it. Anonymous users will see your changed skin. Maybe put a thin red
line at the top of every page? That should be simple to add to the
skin.

When you're logged in, you see everything as normal..