[Mediawiki-l] Multiple wikis using same directory

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Sun Oct 29 20:15:53 UTC 2006

Thanks Zarrabeitia,

So, if I understand this configuration allows us to use one folder with two different databases according to the url the user enter,
right? My question is:

1) What is the advantage for this configuration?
2) What configuration the wikipedia uses for the different address it has?

I am up to lunch my English version of my site, so I was wondering what would be the most appropriate approach. I was thinking in
this:

www.my_site.info    ==> Database      ==>site.info folder
www.en.my_site.info ==> Database_en   ==>em.site.info folder

Thanks a lot, mauro.