[Mediawiki-l] "Not logged in" in red near the "Save button"

Sy Ali sy1234 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 00:48:08 UTC 2006

On 10/28/06, Eric K <ek79501 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   This text is still hard to see. What should really be there in addition is "Not logged in" in bold RED right below the "Save Box". THATS the most crucial time when we need to know if we are not logged in.

For you, perhaps the easiest thing to do for your wiki is to edit your
default skin .. just copy monobook.. then make a noticible change to
it.  Anonymous users will see your changed skin.  Maybe put a thin red
line at the top of every page?  That should be simple to add to the
skin.

When you're logged in, you see everything as normal..