[Mediawiki-l] restricting access on a per user/per page basis

Ricardo Rodríguez - Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Fri Oct 27 21:42:33 UTC 2006

Thanks, Simon!

I've bookmarked the page and will give it a try ASAP! It could be great to go back to Tomcat! But it will be hard to explain why after a couple of years working with Mediawiki we have to move out to a new environment. And harder to move contents and history, I guess!

Best,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez