[Mediawiki-l] Multiple wikis using same directory

Robert Leverington lcarsdata at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:48:54 UTC 2006

Someone on here was talking about how to run multiple wikis using the
same wiki directory, I have a vague idea of how this could be done
(using a index.php file with exactly the same contents but with a
different name). But I don't know how I could set up the local
settings file. When the person said about it I think he used an if
statement but I don't know how to form one of those which has more
than two possibilities.

Thanks,

--
Robert (aka Lcarsdata),

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM (Digital
Restrictions Management) -- learn about the dangers at