[Mediawiki-l] Page Exist?

headley at lonestranger.net headley at lonestranger.net
Thu Oct 26 15:31:52 UTC 2006

[I'll try this again, without piggybacking to another thread.  Sorry for
the spam.]

Just sending this back to the list, since I didn't get a response earlier.
 Anyone have any ideas on how I can check to see if a specific article
exists that isn't the currecnt article?  I want to change the class used
in the link, and possibly send them directly to the edit page.

Thanks in advance,

Mike