[Mediawiki-l] Saving Edits Results In "can't establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1"

cjw cjw333 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 03:04:14 UTC 2006

I have been running MediaWiki for some time now and recently when users save
edits to a page they get the error:

can't establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1

When the edited page is visited I can see that the edits have been applied
but the fact that users now get this error makes things kind of
undesirable.  I have looked through LocalSettings.php but I don't see
anything of note.  The only other thing that I can think of is my recent
attempt to install ImageMagic which was unsuccessful.  Any tips would be
appreciated.

Thanks

 - c