[Mediawiki-l] MediWiki from backups...

John Hawthorne wolverine88001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:21:08 UTC 2006

Hi. I had to back up everything on my server the other day and wipe the
whole system due to some corrupted system files.

Anyway, I just got the system back up and running today, but when I copied
all my mediawiki stuff over to the original locations, it refuses to come
up.

I don't know if I can attach files here or not, but I am going to try to
attach a copy of the output. Perhaps someone can help me to resolve this
problem. I would rather not have to start my two wikis from scratch.