[Mediawiki-l] Render Wiki pages outside of the Wiki

Dan Davis hokie99cpe+wiki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:40:22 UTC 2006

The Wiki I run for my group is locked down so there are no anonymous reads
and no account creation except by administrators.

We've recently developed the need to allow read-only access to a specific
set of pages that belong to a specific category.

What I would like to do is have a php script that exists outside of the Wiki
access either the Wiki or the database directly and server these pages to
the end users.

Anyone have any pointers? It appears that the dumpHTML.php script is my best
bet, but I can't seem to get it to work just right.

Dan