[Mediawiki-l] How to cleanly include Special:Allpages to Main_Page?

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 24 13:59:40 UTC 2006

Hi!

At frist: 1.5.7 ist out of date. You have to update, now. Today!
Download 1.5.8:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34373&package_id=93103

Your subject: Whats wrong with {{:Special:Allpages}} ?

To eleminate, update to MW 1.6.x
I just testet it in my 1.6x ... there I dont see an form.

Sincerly,
Jan