[Mediawiki-l] How can I moderate who registers?

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Mon Oct 23 17:45:33 UTC 2006

>That may not work. I want the site readable by all and editable by
>registered users. So I guess I really can't moderate the
>registrations without losing other functionality I need.
>
>Tim

New users can go into a group that has read, but not edit permission.
You would then change their group membership to a group that can edit as
part of the registration process.  Adding some code to shoot off an
email upon user creation shouldn't be too difficult.

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.