[Mediawiki-l] 2 wiki on 1 server

Dennis Heinzen dennis.heinzen at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 23 16:54:02 UTC 2006

I do not want to have more wikis. They both loock the same. The only
difference is. One is stable and one not.

and when I do it like this:

$wgUploadPath   = "/var/www/http/wikiupload";

the wiki does not find it. I can move it inside the wiki root. That
works. When I move it outside the wiki root the wiki will not find
it...