[Mediawiki-l] Changing the toolbox

aretai aretai aretaiuc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:36:01 UTC 2006

Yes it's possible to change toolbox - you have to change the skin file you
are using. For example in case of MonoBook.php. Locate section responsible
for toolbox (simple search for word toolbox). Then add links to new
wikipages or special pages in the <li> tags for example:
In case of special pages just change to
yourwiki/index.php/Special:YourSpecialPage

hope it helps
Aretai