[Mediawiki-l] Blacklist Extension not working

John Stanton jrs.oregon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:39:31 UTC 2006

The Blacklist Extension at WikiIndex
<http://www.wikiindex.com/Wiki_Index>recently stopped working without
any kind of error message. We loaded the
latest version of the Extension which was supposed to split the list if it
became too large to process per Brion Vibber's post on the 18th of Sep. It
still does not work and fails silently with no errors.

Our configuration is set to use the MediaWiki blacklist and a local
blacklist, the local blacklist is very small. Neither the WikiMedia list or
the local list will block anything.

Any help appreciated in isolating the problem.

Configuration:
------------------------------------

MediaWiki: 1.6.5
PHP: 4.4.4 (apache)
MySQL: 4.0.25-standard
Extensions:
Parser hooks:
CharInsert by Brion Vibber
DynamicPageList2 (version 0.6.3), hack of the original DynamicPageList
extension featuring many Improvements,  by IlyaHaykinson, Amgine, Unendlich,
Cyril Dangerville
Inputbox by Erik Moeller
Other:
SpamBlacklist by Tim Starling
Extension functions:
wfDynamicPageList2, registerExtensions, registerInputboxExtension and
setupSpecialChars
Parser extension tags:
<DPL>, <thumbnail>, <inputbox> and <charinsert

John Stanton  jrs.oregon at gmail.com