[Mediawiki-l] Hang up during installation...

Dylan Kennet diellan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 15:53:29 UTC 2006

Just wanted to give an update, I recompiled PHP adding the
--enable-memory-limit switch, and the installation went perfect
without a hitch.

I'm not entirely sure why it breaks without memory limits enabled, but it does.

Oh, and I retested this with Mediawiki 1.8.2, and the bug is still there.

-Dylan