[Mediawiki-l] MW 1.6.8 - Parser functions and Cite not working together

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 04:10:43 UTC 2006

I have mw 1.6.8 and cant upgrade to 1.8 because our server doesnt support php 5 yet. Is there a way Parserfunctions can work together with Cite ? A number of people are having this problem, where they cant get these two extensions working together in 1.6.

  I would be grateful if anyone could tell me of a workaround they found for this, particularly for the IF and IFEXPR statements. I tried to make it work using the old Qif Template but it didnt work. I'll keep trying though.

  thanks
  Eric