[Mediawiki-l] Site mirror or copy

ApostateAmish at aol.com ApostateAmish at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 00:14:37 UTC 2006

In a message dated 10/20/2006 5:00:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mauro at carmo.info writes:

Thanks  Kasimir Gabert,

Anyone could assure me that this would work? Or  perhaps, there is another
way I could set my phpMyAdmin to generate a  db_domain with
another name when I dump it.

Thanks  mauro.
You can never be sure until you try. It sounds right to me. The dump likely
includes database names from the database being dumped. Even if you change a
name readily visible at the top of the dump, their could be other instances
further down. "Find and replace" (ctrl + H in Windows) can be used to replace
every instance of the original database name in only one  operation.